Expert Bloomfield Electrical Services
Fast & Comprehensive Electric Repair in Hartford County
Hadden Home Services provides fast and affordable residential electrical services in Bloomfield, Windsor, and beyond. Whether you require an annual safety inspection, are looking to install whole home surge protection, or you are ready to replace your old fluorescent lighting with new energy-efficient LEDs, we have the experience and skills to get the job done right the first time.
We are available 24/7 to service your emergency electrical needs. Our technicians are always there for you when you need us, even at a moment’s notice. When you turn to our professional team, you will have peace of mind knowing you are receiving the highest quality service and the best workmanship.
Call (860) 566-9887 today to schedule a reliable electrical service in Bloomfield!
Common Signs You're in Need of an Electrician:
Knowing when to call an electrician can be difficult if you don't know what to look out for. Faulty wiring is incredibly dangerous, and if left unaddressed can lead to electrical fires and serious damage to your home. Some key things to look out for include:
- Buzzing lights: While electricity may do many wondrous things, one of the things it isn't supposed to do is make noise. If you're hearing your electricity, then that's one sign that you should call in a professional electrician to get to the bottom of your problem.
- Hot electrical outlet: If your outlet is warm or hot to the touch, then it's most likely not wired properly. A little bit of heat isn't the problem, this is a sign that bigger problems could be on the horizon.
- Blown fuse after blown fuse: A blown fuse here and there isn't anything to worry about. But if its a recurring theme then you might need to upgrade your electrical panel.
- Flickering lights: This is a sign that your electrical system is spread thin. Your fridge and HVAC systems use a lot of electricity and the performance of your lights are usually one of the first things to go when your power grid is in need of assistance.
- Breaker constantly trips after plugging in an appliance: Appliances like microwaves, hair dryers, dishwashers, etc. can require a lot of power to operate, but your electrical system should be able to handle its operation. If you notice that your breaker is constant tripping when you plug it in, you should get it inspected.
- Your electrical panel is warm to the touch: While it's normal for some appliances and fixtures to heat up with use, your panel should never, ever heat up. This is a major red flag that can quickly lead to an electrical fire if not addressed.
Our Residential Electrical Services
When it comes to taking care of electrical issues in your home, you need an experienced contractor who knows what they are doing and will charge you a fair price. It is also important to hire someone that has your safety as their priority.
At Hadden Home Services, there is no job too big for us to handle. All our electricians are fully equipped to tackle any task. For all your electrical installations and repairs, choose the local company that has earned a great reputation through its unmatched customer service, dependability, and technical skill.
We provide a full range of electrical services in Bloomfield, including:
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Electrical panel installation
- Electrical outlets and switches
- Thermal imaging
- Home automation
- Ceiling fan installation
- Whole-home surge protection
- Electrical safety inspections
- EV charger installation
Power at the Speed of Light
When your electrical panel keeps tripping or half of your home has no power, don’t wait! Our electricians are swift, reliable, and available for electrical emergency appointments day or night. You can count on us to get your electrical system working efficiently again, ensuring your comfort and safety.
Call today or contact us online for your electrical needs in Bloomfield or Hartford County!
“My family was very pleased with the service.”- Jennifer M.
“Extremely professional, clean and courteous.”- Cub M.
“It's nice to know you have a professional electrical service you can count on.”- Curtis J.